8.1.11

daily report

I've wanted to write it down, just to feel better, and to use my English:)
I was really mad that they'd changed the schedule without any announcement, 20 minutes earlier!
Totally forgot that part, and we spoke kinda low and slow too, but the way she told us to speak louder was...arghh thinking about it makes me wanna throw up! (And 1 added detail, I didn't understand some of her questions because she always has a soft German-speaking way, I don't want to miss any questions just that way). She makes me sick! She scared the shit out of me haha. The saddest thing is my twinnie, or say, the both of us, nearly cried and I just felt so bad.
I wish I were with the other teachers:(.

Hm that's it... now I'm not mad or scared as I was hours ago. Eveything takes time, a quick nap and some Chocopies (for me:D)
Having eaten 3 today, to be perfectly honest I didn't feel like eating them last night and this morning, but finally it makes sense to me just to enjoy one of my favorites:)
I will save some for Shrimpie and Hòa and blah blah.


" Đáng lẽ anh ko nên xây nó. Đáng lẽ anh ko nên để nó phải đối mặt với những thứ họ đang làm."
" Điều đó ko quan trọng. Kể cả nếu như họ sẽ phá hủy nó. Điều quan trọng là nó đã từng tồn tại."
(Suối nguồn-Ayn Rand
)

This is my today's favorite lines from the book. I like it:).



And it's still a bunch of mess... I can't feel it anymore, I don't know what's going on and what it'll be like.
I'm something. I'm nothing /:).

" So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...everyday."
(The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks)



Can't you see that I just wanna be with you on that special day?

No comments: