14.3.11

Depressed again...

I passed Marxist-Leninist philosophy 1 and it was good news, bad news is twinnie couldn't make it, which means she has to resit for the test next semester. Hope she's gonna be ok with it. It's money that she's worried about, she needs money for the phone calls and debts paying and now also has to pay for the resit.
I met a girl at the bus station this afternoon and that's why i'm a little depressed now. It's kinda silly as i easily get depressed just by talking to someone i did not like that much and having my number saved by that person.
I should learn how to refuse next time, you know if i don't feel like it, don't do it.
It's getting better.

I wanna go to Europe. Guess i'll have to start saving up for the big trip years from now, and learn about passport and visa and airport check-in blah blah blah:D

My hair is not getting any longer, is it? Wish it could grow more quickly.

No comments: