2.1.12

the moods that take me and erase me, and i'm painted black

source

Đang buồn buồn ngơ ngơ tự nhiên nghĩ đến Falling Slowly.
Vẫn còn nhớ hồi mình học lớp 9 con Su cho nghe thử xong sau đấy cả 3 con chụm đầu vào nghe đi nghe lại. Dù lúc đó chả hiểu lắm nhưng vẫn cảm thấy rùng mình.
Oscar năm đấy em nó đc giải Nhạc phim hay nhất. :)




I don't know you
but I want you
All the more for that  
Words fall through me and always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount 

To more than they're meant 
Will play themselves out
 
Take this sinking boat and point it home 

We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice 
You've made it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
The moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
Well, you have suffered enough 

And warred with yourself
It's time that you won 
...

No comments: