8.5.16

"Sometimes the pain of losing you is just as raw and unbearable as the first day. Tomorrow you're being cremated and I've spent five hours laying in bed trying to sleep but just thinking about you instead. The way you'd call me sister instead of Nirrimi, the sweet things you said about me in your suicide video, how much you would have loved it at my new house, how much Alba talks about you still. A lot of the time it feels like there is a great weight in my chest. I spend a lot of time in bed. I know this is probably just a chapter of depression that will pass but it sucks. It all sucks and these words are grains of sand against how much I miss you."
Nirrimi Joy Firebrace to Zake. 


4:30 in the morning and I just couldn't stop crying.
Have another great journey, Zake!

No comments: