2.1.11

week-end

Having a shitty super difficult test next Tuesday, I'm always worried about tests, no, I'm scared of them, to be honest. I don't really understand what's going on in the book or what the teacher's said, I really don't like it at all. And the questions about the Communist Party make me...like :"Oh c'mon!! Give me a break!" I'm trying to understand some bits of the book anyway.

Trying to remember the name of the French biscuits, but it seems impossible now. So I will go to the supermarket and check it out later. Hope you will pop up in front of my eyes ok? :)


He's gone... And I'm here roaming around the place. The weirdest thing is that we still keep talking like nothing has ever happened until something emerges next time. It's not that bad because I don't wanna stop talking either, but as I said, it's weird and...worrying.
I thought about something that happened months ago, and I was scared again just thinking about them. You know the feeling of not being the first priority in someone-you-like's heart...? It's not easy or pleasant for sure.
I don't really know what to do with it, but I know I'll be a real bitch if it makes her any sad or heart-broken, which I'm pretty sure she will if she finds out. So, I'm already a bitch!?/:)

This is funny, I know he's gonna use "Google translate" for this post of mine. I don't want to give him such a hard time just to know what the hell I'm talking about here, but somehow...I do want it to be complicated and not too easy to read! :D
Sorry, dear...
And don't mind about the dear part!


Mỏi mắt thật, ngủ thôi :0

No comments: